You can purchase tickets to Horizon Stage performances in one of four ways:
- Online: Tickets are available for order through Ticketpro For discount packages, see the 'Buy More, Save More!' links below.
Tickets can be mailed, printed at home or stored electronically on a personal mobile device. A service charge will apply depending on delivery method.
- By phone:
- Call the City Hall Ticket Centre at 780-962-8995. Tickets can be mailed for an extra fee, or held for pick up.
- Call the Ticketpro phone line at 1-888-655-9090. Tickets can be mailed, printed at home, held for pickup or stored electronically on a personal mobile device. Service charge will apply depending on delivery method.
- In person: Visit the City Hall Ticket Centre at 315 Jespersen Ave., Spruce Grove, during office hours, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (closed on statutory holidays).
- At the last minute: The box office at Horizon Stage is located at 1001 Calahoo Road, Spruce Grove, and is open one hour before each Horizon Stage season event and for select rentals. (Subject to availability. Many shows sell out in advance so call 780-962-8995 first.)
Ticket prices vary and are listed with individual performances. All ticket prices include GST, a $2 facility fee and the costs from our ticket service provider.
A service charge will apply depending on delivery method when ordering through the Ticketpro phone line or online.
Students are defined as children over two years, anyone who is attending kindergarten through to high school, and those attending post-secondary with valid student ID.
Children under two years are considered "Babes in Arms". Please see our Babes in Arms policy.
Seniors ticket prices take effect at age 65+.
A limited amount of wheelchair seating is available. If you require wheelchair seating, please speak to our Ticket Centre staff.
Row A is at stage level. Rows B and higher require climbing a small amount of stairs; assistance is available upon request for those with mobility challenges.
Check out our interactive seating chart to pick a seat.
Buy more, save more!
- Purchase three or four shows and receive 10% off
- Purchase five or six shows and receive 15% off
- Purchase seven or more shows and receive 20% off
Discounts are available until October 17, 2018.
Not eligible for discounts: Family Programming, The Emeralds, Horizon Players: Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley Jr, Emerging Artists Showcase.
Excluded performances are not counted toward discount package totals.
- Groups of 10 or more receive 10% off
- Groups of 20 or more receive 20% off
Group bookings cannot be placed online. Call 780-962-8995 for more information.
Payment can be made by cash, Interac, Visa or Mastercard.
Tickets for Horizon Stage events may be picked up at the City Hall Ticket Centre during regular business hours. They can also be picked up at Horizon Stage beginning one hour before the start of the performance.
Patrons who have misplaced their printed tickets should call 780-962-8995 and ask to have them re-printed and held for pick-up at the theatre on the day of the performance.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Exchanges will be accommodated to another show within the same season, if the request is made more than one week in advance of a performance. If a show is on a weekend, the request must be made before the end of business on the Friday one week prior to the performance.
- Exchanges are not available in the event of poor weather conditions unless the performance is cancelled.