All patrons require a ticket regardless of age.
Babes in arms are only permitted at Family Matinee and Munchkin Matinee performances. Babes in arms are not permitted at other Horizon Stage season performances.
To reduce interruption to performers and patrons, late-comers and those who exit the theatre during the performance will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
No flash photography in the theatre.
Cell phones must be silenced in the theatre.
Food and refreshments are not permitted in the theatre, with the exception of bottled water.
For the comfort of all patrons, please refrain from wearing strong scents.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Exchanges may be accommodated to another show within the same season, if the request is made more than one week in advance of a performance.
- Exchanges are not available in the event of poor weather conditions unless the performance is cancelled.
Babes in arms
- Babes in arms are defined as children under two years of age.
- All patrons require a ticket regardless of age.
- Babes in arms are only permitted at Family Matinee and Munchkin Matinee performances. Babes in arms are not permitted at other Horizon Stage season performances.
Babes in arms are required to have a voucher or ticket for the Family Matinee Series and Munchkin Matinee. A complimentary voucher will be issued by the ticket centre staff (upon request) if the child will be sitting in an adult’s lap at all times. If a patron wishes to have the child sit in their own seat, or in an infant car seat, a ticket must be purchased.
Infant car seats are not permitted in the theatre unless a paid ticket has been purchased for the child’s seat. In the event there are no seats available to accommodate the car seat, it must be left with the house manager. For safety reasons, car seats must not be left on the floor in the theatre.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of the audience, Horizon Stage staff will, at their discretion, ask a patron to remove their child from the theatre if the child is creating a disturbance.
*All policies are subject to change without notice.